Re: Do we need the Python interface of ghmm

Hi Steffen,

Am Wed, Feb 07, 2024 at 02:23:22PM +0100 schrieb Steffen Möller:
> Hi Andreas,
> it will be best to remove it, I suggest.

I just had the idea whe can do something inbetween:  Add some
README.Debian that Python3 interface is "probably broken since the test
we added fails."  Users who might *really* use this interface might
possibly provide a solution we have no capacity to seek for.  I simply
move the Python part of the autopkgtest to this README.Debian.

> I do not have any personal contact to upstream, somehwat unfortunate since this looks very nice and educational, but ... unless someone enjoys such a transition, I suggest to just wait for a version 0.10.

Well, waiting for some version 0.10 sounds not very realistic,  The
package is on SourceForge which somehow smells very agy.  Given that
0.9-rc3 is from 2013-08-09 we can safely assume that the world will not
see any version 0.10, IMHO.