New version bali-phy 4.0-beta2

Hi,

I'd like to upload a new version 4.0-beta2 of bali-phy. It decreases memory usage over the existing 3.6.1 by > 20fold in some cases.

The first question I have is about using uscan with the "-beta2" suffix.  I hacked the debian/watch file to make uscan recognize the tag name, but now its creating a dfsg source file called `bali-phy_4.0+dfsg.orig.tar.xz`.  I suspect this should really be called `bali-phy_4.0-beta2+dfsg.orig.tar.xz`.  Any guidance on how to handle -beta versions?  I guess normally we may not want these, but in this case I think we do.

Secondly, I suppose that any new version would need to go into experimental, since we are in a hard freeze?  I would like to start working on packaging for version 4 now, since some things have changed and I'd like to figure out how to deal with them now.

-BenRI