[MoM] Introduction

Hello all,

I'm Anne Ghisla, working at Forschungzentrum Jülich as generalist /
support tech, with close ties to NeuroDebian. I use Debian daily at
work, used to be active in geospatial FOSS (OSGeo, Google Summer of
Code), and now have the opportunity to dedicate time to Debian
packaging.

I wish to participate to the Mentoring of the Month project and for
that I picked a tiny piece of software, written by our intern. I
would like the mentoring month to be useful for us both, for me as
packager, for him as upstream:
https://github.com/psyinfra/prometheus_fzj_weather_exporter

Once I get familiar with tools and processes, my next goal is to address
htcondor - most likely not alone, but Andreas mentioned yesterday
during the videoconference that it requires some major (leg)work on
copyright and I will be happy to pick that task.
On the longer run, my plan is to take care of NeuroDebian packages.

I'm aware that I have quite a bit to catch up and I'm a bit intimidated,
but I'm confident that through documentation and questions I will soon
get familiar with the process, as all steps have defined actions :)

Thanks in advance for your support!
Kind regards,
Anne Ghisla (aghisla)