Re: Help needed to finalise the oneTBB migration of flexbar

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille, on 2023-01-24:
> Hi,
>
> I made some progress[1] in converting flexbar (which seems to be
> orphaned upstream[2] so we are on our own with the migration - but the
> program ist interesting anyway) but finally have hit a blocker which
> you can see in the build in Salsa CI[3].
>
> It would be great if someone could help me over this blocker.

I begun attempting to move the port further and I believe that I
managed to clear issues in the Paired* classes, but I hit
further blockers in Flexbar.h, where the porting effort looks
fairly non-trivial (moving away from class tbb::pipeline in
favor of funtion tbb::parallel_pipeline).  I'm a bit dry for the
moment and will have the weekend busy, so if someone wants to
take over from here, please go ahead.

> [1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/flexbar/-/blob/master/debian/patches/onetbb.patch
> [2] https://github.com/seqan/flexbar/issues/38
> [3] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/flexbar/-/jobs/3820125

Hope this helps,
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da