Re: Help needed to finalise the oneTBB migration of flexbar

On 24/01/2023 16:37, Andreas Tille wrote:
Control: tags -1 help

Hi,

I made some progress[1] in converting flexbar (which seems to be
orphaned upstream[2] so we are on our own with the migration - but the
program ist interesting anyway) but finally have hit a blocker which
you can see in the build in Salsa CI[3].

It would be great if someone could help me over this blocker.

Hi, Andreas.

Thanks very much for working on this: I had a look at the blocker, but I don't know enough about C++ or Tbb to help!

Sorry.

  Tony.

mob. +44(0)7985 078324        mailto:tony.travis@minke-informatics.co.uk