Re: Please help fixing meson/cmake code of btllib to use Debian packaged libargparse

> On 12/30/2023 4:21 PM IST Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> wrote:
>

> Am Sat, Dec 30, 2023 at 01:19:32PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
> > > Sure.  Feel free to implement this - I'm just not available for the next
> > > couple of days.
> >
> > This is the currently existing solution itself. Only additional change needed is to
> > replace python3-all-dev with python3-dev in d/control.
>
> I can try to do so but I'm afraid we will run into the same issue as
> for libsbml[1].

No, we won't. There are no autopkgtests for the python wrapper. If autopkgtests for this
are added, we should just run the same for default python3 and not all supported versions.

libsbml tests fail due to us running it for supporter pyvers[1]. I don't think it should be an issue.

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1059650#20

Best,
Nilesh