Re: Please help fixing meson/cmake code of btllib to use Debian packaged libargparse

Hi,

Am Thu, Dec 28, 2023 at 03:28:54PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:

> Fixed the build. Now it fails at dh_missing due to python stuff not being installed.
> I am not sure if you want to create a new bin pkg with python wrapper or not - so I
> leave the onus of finalizing it onto you.

I've added python3-btllib but its not that easy since we obviously need
to add different modules for Python3.11 and Python3.12.  I have no spare
cycles to implement this and leave it to someone who might be faster
than I (probably not before 9. January).