Re: Thanks a lot [ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org: ugene_49.1+dfsg-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable]

Hi Pierre,

Am Tue, Dec 12, 2023 at 09:09:46PM +0100 schrieb Pierre Gruet:
> You're welcome! I am astonished to see it cleared NEW in one hour anf a half,

Yes, I had to double check when I've seen this.  Very nice!!!!

> I had not even the time to prepare my Advent Calendar email related to it.

:-))))

> That said, I am always very happy when we move software out of non-free!

That's definitely the best we can do!  I've adde Ugene to our
SoftwareLiberation Wiki page[1]

> Bug #1032688 was solved by you, and bug #1010358 by Michael :)

Well, I'm perfectly fine if these go on your account in team metrics
(which works per changelog owner). ;-)

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/SoftwareLiberation