Re: Use of "UNRELEASED" in debian/changelog

Thank you, Nilesh!

Committed the fix and uploaded the package.

One more question: I didn't get the hang of gbp to build
the package at first, so I put the orig.tar.xz below the working
directory and used good old "dpkg-buildpackage -S", since
I know dpkg-buildpackage is smart enough to ignore
the .git directory.

To be sure everything was ok, I did a debdiff
between old and new *.dsc afterwards.

If I have already tagged the package and pushed commit and tags,
what are the potential bad effects of using plain "dpkg-buildpackage -S"
in a project which is setup to use gbp?

This is a question I always wanted to know but were afraid to ask...

Thanks.