Lets start video meetings in October again (Was: "Poll" for video conference date)

Hi,

in Summer we did not do any video meetings but I think we should start
with this nice habit again.  We agreed upon one meeting per month is OK
and we also realised that moving meetings around over the week does not
bring more attendees than if we do on a certain day of the week.  My
poll was answered by 3 team members.  I feel somehow overridden in my
preference of Friday and Sunday since it seems Saturday at the latest of
the suggested times is an option we can live with.  Since I'm traveling
on the first Saturday of October (7th of October) I propose to meet
every second Saturday of a month which would be 2023-10-14 as our first
meeting after the summer break.  I'll announce this accordingly one or
two days in advance.  Meeting time will be 19 UTC which is a bit
late for Nilesh but Pierre had this time only.

If someone is totally unhappy with this suggestion please let us
know here.

See you next time on video
    Andreas.