Passing on maintenance of node-shiny-server dependencies

Hi all,

Back in a day I packaged/sponsored a bunch of node packages needed by node-shiny-server. I ended up never using shiny-server and/or node-shiny-server, but with the responsibility for its dependencies. I would be happy if someone from Med or JS teams could step up and replace me as the uploader for these packages:

node-client-sessions
node-ip-address
node-morgan
node-pause
node-stable

The packages are in a good shape, most of them have no open bugs and are up-to-date with their upstreams. I will wait for responses for a couple of weeks before orphaning them.

Best wishes,
Andrius