bumping htslib stack to version 1.17

Hi all,

I have staged an upload of htslib 1.17 into experimental last
week, and pseudo-excuses didn't raise any obvious issues[1],
beyond a breakage of samtools 1.16, whose bump to version 1.17
looks smooth so far.  I will migrate these packages this evening
to unstable.

I don't expect any difficulties, and this should unlock the
possibility to bump the version of all sorts of packages part of
the htslib ecosystem.  Hopefully this won't throw too much more
entropy in the archive.

[1]: https://qa.debian.org/excuses.php?experimental=1&package=htslib

Have a nice day,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da