Re: We are right before the freeze now - please update anything to latest version that needs updating

Op 02-02-2023 om 11:43 schreef Andreas Tille:
Can you please make a list we should watch?

https://udd.debian.org/dmd/?maarten%40hekkelman.com

Perhaps someone else might have a look at this?
Maybe a binnmu for the failing packages is needed when libcifpp (and
libzeep) are installed? Don't know how that is done, sorry.
I do not think that a binNMU is needed since usually the autobuilders
will wait for packages that are declared in versioned depends.

Ha, I knew I forgot something... Should have updated the control files for the new dependencies... Stupid me.

I'll fix it myself then. Thanks for the tip.

-maarten