Re: We are right before the freeze now - please update anything to latest version that needs updating

I'll try to update all packages today.

-maarten

Op 01-02-2023 om 15:14 schreef Andreas Tille:
Hi Maarten and others,

as subject says we are right before the freeze since packages need some
time to migrate to testing to reach the next stable release.  We should
upload what should be in the next release *right now*.  I've explicitly
kept Maarten in CC since I have no idea how these package interoperate
with each other and will not touch these.

Kind regards and thanks to anybody who works hard to make the next
stable release the best ever.