Re: We are right before the freeze now - please update anything to latest version that needs updating

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> as subject says we are right before the freeze since packages need some
> time to migrate to testing to reach the next stable release.  We should
> upload what should be in the next release *right now*.  I've explicitly

I've been working on ncbi-entrez-direct, but keeping my changes to
myself so that I can rebase as needed without affecting anything I've
published.  My plan is to upload something in a few days even if I'm not
fully caught up, and then see what additional updates I can get in.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu