Re: CamiTK build failed on amd64 and all

It all seems to be link with the architecture configuration in d/c, but I am not sure of what is to be done exactly to clean it up.
Any help would be appreciated!

After some digging, it seems that the problem was not due to anything being wrong in d/c.
I think I managed to solve it by a) force a complete build during the build for all to avoid the cmake error and b) ask dh_missing to not produce an error on missing files.
This problem might be due to the way CamiTK is using CMake (i.e., not the "modern" way).

I am not sure if that is the best way to do this, so I let you check that it is okay.

Best regards,
Emmanuel