Re: NearVANA license

On 18/02/2022 15:54, Tony Travis wrote:
Hi, Aymeric.

The Debian-Med community are interested in the possibility of packaging "NearVANA" for Debian/Ubuntu. Please will you tell us the exact license under which you are currently distributing "NearVANA"?
[...]

Hi, Andreas.

Aymeric sent me an email to say that he is looking into which licence to use for NearVANA:

This seems like good news
For the moment, all I can say is that NearVANA comes from a European project and will be under an open-source license. Nevertheless, there seem to be several different ones. I have asked the project and my institute for advice and I am awaiting their response.
I will tell you when I know more.

@Aymeric, please post a reply to this list when you've decided which licence to use. You can also ask for advice about licences here too.

Bye,

  Tony.