Re: libcifpp transition

Hi Maarten,

On 2022-02-02 12:44, Maarten L. Hekkelman wrote:
> Op 31-01-2022 om 14:49 schreef Andrius Merkys:
>> This is purely informational. It says you probably should not attempt
>> transitioning libcifpp and libpdb-redo at the same time.
>
> Hmmm, that didn't work, had to update both to make this work.

Right. It seems that you have uploaded libpdb-redo with the new SONAME
to unstable. Normally this should also be done as a transition on its
own, but since libpdb-redo has only one reverse-dependency I guess this
is OK.

> OK, the transition for both has started, see [1]. But I wonder, what
> does the status 'partial' mean? Is there something I should do?
>
> [1] https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-libcifpp.html

I have never seen 'partial' status before. Maybe someone else could
comment on that. And density-fitness surely needs at least rebuilding,
Nilesh is right.

Best,
Andrius