Please participate in Debian Med sprint (Was: 20 years of Debian Med list :-) and suggested sprint date)

Hi again,

I've just created a preliminary Sprint page[2].  At the top I've added a
table to summarise first responses of participants about the date.
Seems we have a vague preference for the date 2022-02-18 - 2021-02-20.

I'd be really happy if more interested people would show up and add
the prefered date to get a final decision about the sprint date.

Newcomers to the team are always welcome.  I plan to do some packaging
introduction for those who might need this to get a kick-start.  People
who are undecided might like to show up in our video conference today[3]

See you in virtual space

       Andreas.

[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/sprints/-/wikis/202202_debian-med_sprint_online
[3] https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2022/02/msg00011.html