Re: Problems finding RocksDBConfig.cmake (Was: sortmerna: "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpthreads")

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 11:43 AM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Am Tue, Feb 01, 2022 at 11:24:39AM +0100 schrieb Mathieu Malaterre:
> > > Odd.
> > >
> > > Here is what I see:
> > >
> > > % cat src/sortmerna/CMakeLists.txt
> > > [...]
> > >                 # the following are all transitive dependencies of
> > > smr_objs i.e. no need to link:
> > >                 # RapidJSON::RapidJSON ZLIB::ZLIB Threads::Threads (rockdb deps)
> > >
> > > So there may be an issue in the RocksDbConfig file... in any case I
> > > suspect this is acceptable to simply add it manually back:
> > >
> > >                 # RapidJSON::RapidJSON ZLIB::ZLIB (rockdb deps)
> > >                 Threads::Threads
>
> If I just remove the '#' in that line I get
>

> CMake Error at src/sortmerna/CMakeLists.txt:164 (add_executable):
>   Target "sortmerna" links to target "RapidJSON::RapidJSON" but the target
>   was not found.  Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED
>   target, or an ALIAS target is missing?

>From the previous report, you are simply missing either:

Threads::Threads

or

pthread

I believe both syntax are equivalent. I left the comment line, so that
you could locate where to do the change in
`srrc/sortmerna/CMakeLists.txt`

Let me know if that make sense