Re: Problems finding RocksDBConfig.cmake (Was: sortmerna: "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lpthreads")

Am Tue, Feb 01, 2022 at 11:24:39AM +0100 schrieb Mathieu Malaterre:
> > Odd.
> >
> > Here is what I see:
> >
> > % cat src/sortmerna/CMakeLists.txt
> > [...]
> >                 # the following are all transitive dependencies of
> > smr_objs i.e. no need to link:
> >                 # RapidJSON::RapidJSON ZLIB::ZLIB Threads::Threads (rockdb deps)
> >
> > So there may be an issue in the RocksDbConfig file... in any case I
> > suspect this is acceptable to simply add it manually back:
> >
> >                 # RapidJSON::RapidJSON ZLIB::ZLIB (rockdb deps)
> >                 Threads::Threads

If I just remove the '#' in that line I get

CMake Error at src/sortmerna/CMakeLists.txt:164 (add_executable):
  Target "sortmerna" links to target "RapidJSON::RapidJSON" but the target
  was not found.  Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED
  target, or an ALIAS target is missing?