Outdated documentation in fis-gtm (Was: Fwd: fis-gtm_6.3-014-3_amd64.deb)

Hi Paul,

Am Fri, Oct 07, 2022 at 11:38:44AM +0100 schrieb Paul Burden:
> I've been redirected to you by Steve. Can you help with my query please?
> I've installed the package but links in the README file are not valid.

I admit the text I was suggested 9 years ago is not relevant any more
these days.  I keep Amul Shah in CC of this mail as well as the Debian
Med mailing list where things like this are discussed.  Amul is part of
the upstream fis-gtm team and will hopefully know some answer.

BTW, in principle its the best idea to report issues like this by
doing

     reportbug fis-gtm

(on a Debian system ... no idea how it works on Ubuntu, sorry) to have a
record in our bug tracking system (and yes, broken links are considered
bugs).

I need to admit that I personally do not use fis-gtm - I just supported
the packaging and thus I have no idea how to set it up or what links
might be helpful.

Sorry of not beeing able to provide direct help but I hope you might
get on your way with further hints from others.