Re: pufferfish wants to link with twopaco and ntcard

Hi Steffen,

On 2022-10-04 12:25, Steffen Moeller wrote:
Am 04.10.2022 um 09:38 schrieb Andrius Merkys:
At this point I do not think much can be done without getting the
upstreams of pufferfish, ntcard and twopaco to align their interfaces.

In my experience, upstreams are thankful for such pointers. And over
time I started to take more of a satisfaction from such
techno-social-engineering. It is something that I find is the most
valuable contribution of Debian to the sciences, really. Should have
documented such cases :)

My personal experience is not that positive, sadly. I feel that persuading upstreams drains my energy which I would better spend coding or packaging. But sure, I should give talking a chance :)

Do you think you can formulate an email to all parties explaining the
situation?

Yes, I will see what I can do.

Best,
Andrius