Re: igblast accepted - how can it be used to test igdiscover

Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> writes:

>> --with-vdb=/usr VDB_INCLUDE=-I/usr/include/ncbi-vdb
>
> Hmmm, this was running into an error which I tried to fix with

Do you happen to remember what the error was?  It worked for me, albeit
in a rather non-minimal build environment.

> I've cleared most of the --without options and added --with-openmp with
> the according Build-Depends.

Thanks!  However, please note that OpenMP is a compiler feature and
doesn't require any special build dependencies; OpenMPI, meanwhile, is a
third-party library that doesn't come into play here.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu