Re: milib moved to gradle build system - help needed

On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 05:06:50PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Pierre (and others)
>
> I injected latest version of milib which moved to gradle even in some
> versions before.  My extremely weak attempt to switch to gradle failed
> (quite expected) but I hope its a nice start for you (or anybody else
> who might know gradle better than me which is basically zero).

Hi Andreas,

Not only did upstream switch to Gradle, but the build file is written in
Kotlin, which I don't be believe our build toolchain currently supports.
Fortunately, the build doesn't look very complex - it's mostly concerned
with publishing, none of which we need - so we should be able to write a
simple build.gradle for the project.

I will give this a go, but it likely won't be until the end of next week
due to some ${real_life} family considerations.  (Pierre, if you are
already ahead of me on this, feel free to go ahead with an upload.)

Cheers!
tony