Re: Removing myself from uploaders in (most) med-packages / Winding down involvement a little

Hi Nilesh, Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille, on 2022-06-24:
> Am Fri, Jun 24, 2022 at 08:12:28PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
[…]
> > Hence, if you see my name mentioned in d/control of med-team packages, feel
> > free to remove/drop me from there.

[…]
> So if you next time touch
> a package where you feel uncomfortable beeing mentioned as Uploader
> feel free to replace your ID with mine - but please do it yourself
> since I'd be afraid that I might kick you from a package you are
> really keen on (for whatever reason).

In the light of Andreas' own time shrinking, my id is also
available if need be (disregarding the fact that I felt having
the head underwater in the past few months myself).  I'll try to
add myself systematically when intervening on packages where
only one or the other is uploader, so the load can be a bit more
evenly distributed.

> > I will however continue contributing with the $team-work that I do.
>
> You did a huge amount of work which the whole Debian Med community is
> really thankful.  Just keep on with team uploads as your time permits.

Nilesh, Thank You for your contributions, the amount of work you
did in the team is amazing a much appreciated.  :)

Have a nice evening,  :)
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da