New kissplice version (2.6.0) and packaging changes

Hello,

The new version of kissplice (2.6.0) has been published upstream.
Due to internal build system and infrastructure changes, the packaging infrastructure requires a few changes.
I had initially contacted Andreas Tille to signal that ahead of time (https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2022-March/098822.html).

I've prepared a commit with changes to https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/kissplice which should handle all build-system changes.
I have not retrieved the new version from the upstream gitlab, as it seems to rely on automated git scripts I am not familiar with.
In his reply, Andreas said to simply push my changes to master, but this seem to require access that I do not yet have. I've sent an access request to DebianMed.

Regards,
François Gindraud