Re: CamiTK build failed on amd64 and all

Hello Andreas,

Thanks a lot to you for your answer (packaging is still/always a challenge for me!) and the upload.

Best regards,
Emmanuel

On 25/02/2022 06:53, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Emmanuel,

Am Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 02:58:15PM +0100 schrieb Emmanuel Promayon:
I am not sure if that is the best way to do this, so I let you check that it
is okay.
Your patch was obviously working and thus can be considered OK.  Sometimes
those separately done any / all builds are a bit tricky and needs code that
does not look straightforward.

Thanks a lot for working on this package