Cmake help needed for ncbi-vdb

Hi,

I think I need some cmake help for ncbi-vdb.  In former versions
ncbi-vdb came with a hand-crafted build system.  Now cmake is provided
alternatively which is a great progress IMHO since that hand-crafted
system always created issues for every new version.  I started using
cmake but its not finished yet[1].

The point is that the linker flags to libmbedtls-dev, zlib and others
need to be set.  Excluding references to code copies was easy[2] ... but
now we need the according -l options and my cmake knowledge is to weak.

Any help would be welcome

      Andreas.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ncbi-vdb/-/jobs/2489631
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/ncbi-vdb/-/blob/master/debian/patches/fix_cmake.patch#L30