Re: Any idea how to deal with multiple definitions in new version of genometester?

Hi Aaron,

Am Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 09:32:08PM -0500 schrieb Aaron M. Ucko:

> It looks like this code base still goes by an old non-standard notion of
> the semantics of "inline" with vs. without "extern" in C [1].  Please
> try building with -fgnu89-inline or changing all occurrences of "inline
> extern" in headers to just "inline" (or perhaps "static inline").

Thanks a lot for your hint.  I tried with just "inline" and "static inline"
(which I finally commited) with no success[2].  Any further ideas?

[2] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/genometester/-/pipelines/338257