libcifpp transition

Hi Maarten,

libcifpp 2.0.4-1 has just been accepted to experimental (yay!). This
means now we have to carry out its transition [1] (libcifpp1 -> libcifpp2).

I see you have in the meantime released libcifpp with soversion of 3.
Thus instead of doing libcifpp1 -> libcifpp2 we may skip to libcifpp1 ->
libcifpp3, but this will again require to clear NEW queue which may take
quite some time again. I personally would like transitioning libcifpp1
-> libcifpp2 as libcifpp 2.0.4-1 would unblock my plans to work on
openstructure which needs components.cif as provided by libcifpp-data
2.0.4-1 (but I can play with this in experimental for now).

To complete libcifpp1 -> libcifpp2 we need to ensure we can build all
reverse dependencies with new libcifpp. The list of these dependencies
is conveniently given in [1]. I have attempted building cif-tools
1.0.0-4, but failed due to the following:

In file included from src/cif2pdb.cpp:28:
src/cif-tools.hpp:34:10: fatal error: cif++/Config.hpp: No such file or
directory
   34 | #include "cif++/Config.hpp"
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>From this I gather the API has changed substantially. To complete such
transition we need to either have new releases or just patches to make
them build with libcifpp 2.0.4. Could you prepare them? Please do not
upload them to unstable yet as libcifpp 2.0.4 is not yet in unstable
(for this we need ACK from the Release Team). Alternatively, if you
think we should go directly to libcifpp1 -> libcifpp3, could you prepare
a package for libcifpp 3.0.2?

[1] https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-libcifpp.html

Best wishes,
Andrius