Re: salsa CI job fails during "uploading artifacts"

Hi Nilesh,

On Tuesday, January 4, 2022 1:32:37 A.M. CST Nilesh Patra wrote:
> On 1/4/22 5:40 AM, Steven Robbins wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > As far as I can discern, the build job for Elastix successfully builds the
> > package, but then fails trying to upload artifacts.  Can anyone shed light
> > on what's going on or how to fix it?
> >
> > Uploading artifacts for successful job
>
> I have seen it happening usually when the artifacts are (very) large in
> size. Is that the case with elastix?

That's a good question.  I did not set up this job so I don't even know what
the artifacts are.  How can I find out their size?  Are the artifacts even
required for uploading?  Where are they getting uploaded to?  Can this be
disabled?

> You could also check once with salsa CI folks at #salsaci on OFTC

I don't use IRC.  Is there an email?

Thanks,
-Steve