Re: bart-cuda fails its autopkgtest (Was: Re: bart: version 0.7.00)

On 12/31/21 6:05 PM, Uecker, Martin wrote:
Yes, it was running the tests for the bart package but then
the older version of the package was still installed and
the test failed. I pushed a fix.  But I am still
pondering why it is not fully reproducible....

Looks like I misunderstood your earlier email, sorry about that.
I believe you are talking about

| $ /usr/bin/bart version
| WARN: BART version is not reproducible.
| v0.7.00-168-gc3bb89e-dirty

I am not sure why that's the case either. Can we ignore this test for now?
It does not look critical, since the package otherwise looks usable.

Nilesh