Please upload htcondor to take over maintenance of Debian HPC Team (Was: Moving htcondor to Debian Med and trying to upgrade)

Hi Tim,

On Mon, 15 Nov 2021 Tim Theisen wrote:

> Am Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 04:23:34PM +0000 schrieb Tim Theisen:
> > We just recently moved htcondor to the Debian HPC Team. I have version 9.0.7 building and will upload once I am sure that it passes our integration tests.
>
> Ahhh, cool.  I have no intention to compete with anybody else
> who works competently on this package.  I'd recommend to cherry-pick
> from the commits I did in [1] - many of them are auto-generated by
> routine-update which you can also run on your repository.
>
> > I expect to upload within the next week.
>
> Please let me know if I can remove the htcondor repository in med-team
> to avoid any confusion.

This is 6 weeks ago now and the repository in HPC team has seen the last
commit[1] one year ago.  It would be great if you push your last changes
to Salsa and upload in the near future to complete the move to HPC team.
I really think the package belongs into HPC team rather than Debian Med
or Neurodebian but it would be great if this could be expressed by an
actual upload (and merging the different repositories I can find on Salsa[2])

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/condor/-/commit/7b3b47760b1842acd1186b3c823fd55ab415a0fd
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/search?search=condor