Re: Heudiconv moved to Debian Med repository

Hi Yaroslav,

Am Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 09:32:42AM -0500 schrieb Yaroslav Halchenko:
> thank you very much Andreas!  May be worth uploading new version (even
> if only to announce the move) so if we forget about the move we have a
> better chance to detect it?

Argh, that was what I intended to mention: I just uploaded heudiconv
0.9.0-3.  I checked 0.10.0 but there were build time issues thus I did
not bumped the version to be able to upload.

> I thought we were up to date with connectome-workbench ... yeap - we
> are.  Upstream is "involved" with uploads so we keep it uptodate afaik.
> Also upstream (in both cases, we are the upstream of heudiconv) is
> interested in neurodebian backports, at least for the most recent debian
> stable -- so ideally those packages should not jump onto bleeding edge
> packaging changes which would make them incompatible with debhelper etc
> in debian stable.

Nilesh asked me to move this one and I guess he has some reason to pick
this.  Current Debian stable has debhelper 13 so this should be no
issue.  Debhelper 13 is also backported for old-stable - so I do not see
any potential breaks here.