Re: Heudiconv moved to Debian Med repository

thank you very much Andreas!  May be worth uploading new version (even
if only to announce the move) so if we forget about the move we have a
better chance to detect it?

I thought we were up to date with connectome-workbench ... yeap - we
are.  Upstream is "involved" with uploads so we keep it uptodate afaik.
Also upstream (in both cases, we are the upstream of heudiconv) is
interested in neurodebian backports, at least for the most recent debian
stable -- so ideally those packages should not jump onto bleeding edge
packaging changes which would make them incompatible with debhelper etc
in debian stable.

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org