Re: Please update sight packaging

Hi again,

after adding further Build-Depends I need to admit I have no idea
what is missing to solve:

-- Configuring io_igtl: /build/sight-21.0.0/libs/io/igtl
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-3.21/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:230 (message):
  Could NOT find LibArchive (missing: LibArchive_LIBRARY
  LibArchive_INCLUDE_DIR)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/cmake-3.21/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:594 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  /usr/share/cmake-3.21/Modules/FindLibArchive.cmake:64 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  libs/io/igtl/CMakeLists.txt:3 (find_package)

See also "/build/sight-21.0.0/obj-x86_64-linux-gnu/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/build/sight-21.0.0/obj-x86_64-linux-gnu/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".

In short: Please try a clean unstable chroot to build sight. ;-)
Just let us know here if you have no idea how to do this.  I strongly
recommend reading

    https://med-team.pages.debian.net/policy/#to-make-gbp-buildpackage-build-the-package-with-pdebuild