Re: Please update sight packaging

Hi Flavien,

Am Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 04:16:13PM +0200 schrieb Flavien Bridault:
> Sorry, it seems I got it wrong all the way since the beginning. Actually I
> did not realize a new camp version was finally uploaded since the latest
> changes you and me made. Now I understand why I did not get the error in my
> usual docker dev container, I simply used the previous version.

As I said before: It makes perfectly sense to build packages in a clean
unstable environment.  Debian Med policy recommends (and explains how to
setup) pbuilder, sbuild is fine as well and there are also docker based
solutions.  I strongly recommend to use this instead of private systems
setup manually.

This will ensure that all needed Build-Depends are specified.  When
trying to build the package I just learned that there is a missing
Build-Depends from libopencv-dev and libceres-dev which is probably in
your manually setup system ... but not in a minimal unstable system.  So
crafting valid packages is only possible by using unstable chroots (or
containers at your preference).

> I updated the patch so that the multi-arch path is well set on every
> component and avoid to introduce it later in the rules file. This is more
> consistent and this way CMake finds its way to locate the include directory
> properly.
>
> Of course, that means we need a new camp version uploaded before sight can
> be built.

Its uploaded and I've set a versioned Build-Depends on libcamp-dev.

> Can you review it and upload a new camp version if this looks fine ?

I'll do so (and will add further Build-Depends if my build keeps
on failing).

Thanks a lot for your contribution in any case