Re: q2-sample-classifier: Missing dependencies - upload?

Hi Nilesh,

thanks a lot for spotting this!

On Sun, Jul 25, 2021 at 02:31:40AM +0530, Nilesh Patra wrote:

> All fixes in salsa
>
> Do you think it is fine uploading this now and filing a unblock request?
> Or should this be marked as due for a stable point release instead?

IMHO this really affects the user experience of the package and qualifies
as RC.  I don't see any point to delay this for a later stable update.

However, I would revert the

    Remove useless override

part since it has nothing to do with the issue (even if perfectly
sensible).  Lets delay this for later.