Binary names in raxml (Was: [Git][med-team/q2-phylogeny][master] 5 commits: d/salsa-ci.yml: Do not run build on i386)

Hi Nilesh,

thanks a lot for fixing q2-phylogeny.

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 01:14:35PM +0000, Nilesh Patra (@nilesh) wrote:
> + - Renamed binaries according to the names available in our distribution
> +         with redirected_stdio(stderr=os.devnull):
> +-            obs = raxml(input_sequences, raxml_version='SSE3')
> ++            obs = raxml(input_sequences, raxml_version='Standard')

This is certainly fixing the issue in q2-phylogeny.  However, I'm
wondering how many other software out there is expecting the *-SSE3 name
in raxml.  So may be the more sustainable fix is adding a symlink inside
raxml to feature the name that is expected by other software?

What do you think?