Re: bart: version 0.7.00

On 12/30/21 11:42 PM, Uecker, Martin wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 30.12.2021, 09:58 +0100 schrieb Andreas Tille:
Am Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 02:01:32PM +0530 schrieb Nilesh Patra:
Uploaded, thanks for your work!

Thanks to you both.

Thanks Nilesh!

Unfortunately, this needs another round.  Armel and s390x
need another change for the same compiler issue.

Uploaded.

I also
figured out how to make the crossbuilds work, which should
make testing these things much easier. Also made some
other tweaks.

Great, thanks for doing so!

For bart-cuda, I also merged these changes and fixed
the changelog.> But I am not sure this solves the
issue with the nvidia-cuda-toolkit dependency (locally
this works for me with cowbuilder)

Sure, cool. But the problem is that build dependencies from non-free are not installed on the buildds, so this needs binaries uploads.
That means that I will need to 'explicitly' upload a `.deb` compiled for those archs.
And the downside is that I'll have to keep doing it for each upload. That looks way too beyond the time
I have for debian.

I have asked around, and the "XS-Autobuild" field will _not_ work either.
For now, package is usable on amd64, so I am holding off this upload.

Nilesh