Re: bart: version 0.7.00

On 12/30/21 12:47 PM, Uecker, Martin wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 26.10.2021, 18:06 +0200 schrieb Martin Uecker:
Hi Andreas,

I pushed changes for a the version of bart. Maybe you could
take a look?  There are some failures in the CI on salsa.

The i386 build triggers a compiler crash. I will try to
look into this later (I am a GCC contributor myself), but
this is a compiler problem.

The other failures may be related to the build environment
not being up-to-date.

I added a workaround for the compiler crash, and also
added code to run the test suite as autopkgtest, and
made some other changes. From my side, this seems good
for uploading.

Uploaded, thanks for your work!

The reproduction test on salsa still fails for reasons
I do not understand.

My hunch is that it's most certainly a build path issue.
I have uploaded the diffoscope log here[1]

Let me know if you'd like taking a look.

[1]: https://people.debian.org/~nilesh/tmp/diffoscope-bart.log

Also the identical bart-cuda package (in master-contrib)
fails to build on salsa because it says the
nvidia-cuda-toolkit  is uninstallable. But I guess one
could give it a try.

OK, uploaded this as well.

Regards,
Nilesh