Re: Debian Med video conference tomorrow, Wednesday 2021-11-17 18:00 UTC

Heya,

On 16.11.21 19:58, Nilesh Patra wrote:
For those who are interested in hot topics we want to tackle, here
are some action items to be done:

   - Coordinating work for bioconductor transition (to be started soon)

Nice!

I am traveling and cannot join you. From my side I can only report that
I keep investigating the JavaScript headaches that PiGx RNAseq is
causing in its report. Running with guix, everthing went just smoothly.
That is so annoying. The vega JS library seems to be something else to
cause problems for multiple packages of the Qiime suite, so the JS
situation is something I likely "want" to investigate a bit further.

Enjoy!

Best,
Steffen