Re: debian med blend thermometer unrelated crux should probably be crux-toolkit

I wont argument on crux anymore.
The list I make is seperated by last news years on tracker source pages and also contains all packages listed on med qa and removed packages also (although not (yet) complete and did not check salsa repo names) has standard links to the FSD and search on Repology. Some people might like it this way, like I do.

This way I have also made lists by maintainer name as can seen on the tracker source pages.
now also made maintainer groups lists.

https://www.gezapig.nl/Software/MaintGroup/Debian_Med_Packaging_Team2021.html