Re: libpdb-redo

Hi Maarten,

On 2021-11-08 13:59, Maarten L. Hekkelman wrote:
> A new version of libpdb-redo is ready for upload to experimental (new
> SONAME, new package libpdb-redo2).
>
> Could someone have a look and upload this, please?

Does libpdb-redo require new libcifpp? I could give it a look. I have
never done interdependent transitions, but I have not read anything
forbidding them too.

> And what is the procedure for packages in experimental? Do they transfer
> to unstable by itself or is there someone who has to push some knob or
> something?

Someone will have to upload them to unstable after receiving a green
light from release maintainers (I guess you will be able to do so
yourself). But first a package has to be accepted to experimental and a
transition bug opened.

Best,
Andrius