Re: Lagging behind several versions for snakemake - lots of failed tests in latest version

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 01:32:30AM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Hi Nilesh,
> Uploaded.

Thanks a lot, but,
You seemed to have done a binary upload, I now did a source-only so it migrates.
I also took the liberty to add myself to uploaders, since this is a LP based package,
which I would be interested in

> lintian -i preferred the removal in prerm. So, it is a bit redundant
> now. I thought this was fine, though.

Fair game.

> Is anyone continuing the update of
> snakemake now?

@Rebecca, could you look into it now that pulp is done?
Currently, there is just a very few failing tests -- I guess
most are due to some or the other B-D missing, could you please take in a look
and finalise?

All my changes are in salsa.

Thanks!!!
Nilesh