Re: Lagging behind several versions for snakemake - lots of failed tests in latest version

Hi Steffen,

On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 at 01:41, Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> wrote:

On 17.10.21 21:39, Nilesh Patra wrote:
Hi Steffen,

On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 at 01:06, Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> wrote:

On 17.10.21 21:19, Nilesh Patra wrote:
Yeah, snakemake has now moved to pulp 2.0. pulp had another rev-dep on congress which is now removed from archive.
pulp is maintained in openstack, and I sent out an email to zigo and openstack-list asking to upgrade,

cf: https://lists.debian.org/debian-openstack/2021/10/msg00001.html

I had been there and already got a reply from zigo (June this year) that we can go ahead with an update since pulp is (no longer?) used with Open Stack. I never got around to it, though. I Just paste our exchange below (don't expect anyone to mind).

Wonderful, thanks for pasting this!
Are you at it? -- If you could do the needful and upload .... :)

Sorry for disappointing you but I am afraid I need to concentrate on something else this week.

No worries, I have done so, and pushed my changes to: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/python-pulp
I really, _really_ need reviews. The very odd thing here is same content in postrm and prerm, and no update-alternatives for installing in postinst -- I admit, I do not understand pulp very well,
hence would want reviews.

Could you/someone else please, please take a look and upload?
And oh, BTW I added you in the uploaders field since you planned to takeover this.

Thanks!!!
Nilesh