Re: Updating pulp to new upstream?

On Sun, 17 Oct 2021 at 19:38, Nilesh Patra <nilesh@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Thomas and other folks,

Actually, the only reverse-build-depend + reverse-depend of pulp (which is snakemake) needs a new upstream version of python3-pulp package, pulp is maintained in openstack team.

It depends on a new amply package, which is not in the archive, and I've sent this to NEW
Can I ask you to update pulp when this amply gets accepted?

EDIT: I was looking at the non-latest one, looks like the latest version of pulp does not need amply. Can you please update this, then please? -- Humble request.

Nilesh