Re: rtax sponsoring help

Hi,

在 2021/10/11 下午4:04, Andreas Tille 写道:
Hi,

Am Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 10:54:10AM +0800 schrieb xiao sheng wen(肖盛文):
hi,

     I updated the rtax package from 0.984-7 to 0.984-8.
Thank you for updating the repository.  I have uploaded after running

      routine-update -f

which added debian/salsa-ci.yml.  In general I recommend to use
routine-update - it would have done basically what you did automaically.

routine-update is a good tool, I just use it in my another package apng2gif [1].

I'll use it in the next packaging.

Please see git repo:

git@salsa.debian.org:med-team/rtax.git

Please help to review and sponsoring.
You are welcome

     Andreas.

PS: One remark about the changelog entries.  We have entries by

    [ 肖盛文 ]

and by

    [ xiao sheng wen ]

which I guess is both you.  I use the term "guess" since my text
terminal does not display the Chinese characters.  I'd recommend to
stick to the same spelling (preferably in ASCII-characters but its your
choice for sure).  This makes changelog entries more consistent and
easier readable.  You can approach this by setting

    DEBFULLNAME

in your environment.  When using dch it will use this variable.

Yes, you guess right.

I use "gbp dch -c -R" to update changelog file.

My user.name set in git will come into changelog file.

But on May 2020, I just beginning make deb package contribute to Debian, I had use the only Chinese name  "肖盛文 <atzlinux@yeah.net>".

In the later, I change to use my Chinese pinyin name xiao sheng wen(肖盛文) <atzlinux@sina.com>.

I'll keep my name stick to the same spelling in the future.

I updated the DEBFULLNAME variable in my notebook now:

DEBFULLNAME=xiao sheng wen(肖盛文)

The git config keep as:
git config --list|grep user.name
user.name=xiao sheng wen(肖盛文)

Thanks for your  sponsoring and good suggestion!

[1] https://mentors.debian.net/package/apng2gif/

It also need to setting CI/CD configuration file in git repo:

recipes/debian.yml@salsa-ci-team/pipeline

--
肖盛文 xiao sheng wen Faris Xiao
微信(wechat):atzlinux