Re: rtax sponsoring help

Hi,

Am Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 10:54:10AM +0800 schrieb xiao sheng wen(肖盛文):
> hi,
>
>     I updated the rtax package from 0.984-7 to 0.984-8.

Thank you for updating the repository.  I have uploaded after running

     routine-update -f

which added debian/salsa-ci.yml.  In general I recommend to use
routine-update - it would have done basically what you did automaically.

> Please see git repo:
>
> git@salsa.debian.org:med-team/rtax.git
>
> Please help to review and sponsoring.

You are welcome

    Andreas.

PS: One remark about the changelog entries.  We have entries by

   [ 肖盛文 ]

and by

   [ xiao sheng wen ]

which I guess is both you.  I use the term "guess" since my text
terminal does not display the Chinese characters.  I'd recommend to
stick to the same spelling (preferably in ASCII-characters but its your
choice for sure).  This makes changelog entries more consistent and
easier readable.  You can approach this by setting

   DEBFULLNAME

in your environment.  When using dch it will use this variable.